Saturday, April 10, 2021

 feeling lost, for a year now. I have lost family...my mom in June of last year, Cousins, Aunts Uncles, Cousins & friends. It's a bit much for the heart mind and soul. To think about the world's future is overwhelming....I have become very emotional about everyone all over the world. I pray that I can keep moving forward spiritually God is the only way for me. I want to be able to protect my family friends and pray the world finds strength to be able to face anything that come's our way. So much is happening in historical, biblical and unprecedented waves hitting all over the world over and over. . Covid-19 I knew it was going to spread before it got to the US. I was listening closely to the news and started to prepare myself and warning my family and friends. who did not seem as concerned as I was. It was too unreal I guess. And then like an explosion of toxic rain it was Covid-19. Early on I decided it was airborne. It is. I have been right on since the beginning. I decided for myself to look after myself and shared my thoughts with family and friends. The lives lost in one year all over the world is shocking. Dr.'s, medical staff are the one's in the front line. Teacher's and food workers in the front lines. It's been a nightmare that I had hoped would never happen during our lifetime. The world was changed and still struggling. The vaccine? I hav no faith or trust in it. Everyone  around me is getting vaccinated. The thought of the ingredients in the vaccines, makes me sick to my stomach. I'm going to wait & see what happens to everyone. I will give it a year. 

Trump: I feel bad for him. I feel bad for Biden as well. Any President dealing with the problems of the world should be prayed for. I can't blame anyone for today's problems. Some of those problems have been around for centuries, and have nothing to do with the people now. Very broken connection between humanity. George Floyd's death brought it all to the table a slap to the face a wake up call that needed serious attention. Still the battle to fix racism is ongoing and will be a problem til the end of time. 

Meaningless shootings: My heart cries out  to the families & victims.  Hard to fix. Who knows who is going to lose it next? 

Global warming: The Earth is talking the wearther is a show for us. 

Then there US. Whining, violent protesting, unprepared for world crisis. Wanting everything to be the same and expecting other's to do their job no matter the cost. Selfishness, racism, power, blaming, broken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment