Saturday, November 11, 2023

 I am trying to understand the faces on the news with the expressions of anger and tears of caring for the babies, children and citizens of Palestine, from American people. The very people who many of them are people fighting for the right to kill their own. I do understand in the case of rape, health and incest. I am troubled by this idea that one is ok but not the other. I love children and seeing these horrible things happening in the world is hard to watch and I pray for all of them and that they may be touched by God and it stops, surely that's what everybody in the world wants.  What would you do if it happened here in the U.S. if we were attacked, how would you feel? What would you expect from our own government? I also see a critical problem ahead. with allowing everyone enter our country...people who can turn on you without blinking an eye. Beware of the things you vote for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment